There is no better HGH, the substance is either real growth hormone, somatropin or it is not. Human growth hormone is a large, fragile molecule that comprises 191 amino acids, bound in a specific order and shape. That is why there is no room for differences.
Please also note that it is not possible to take human growth hormone in the form of spray, seal or patches. These are just marketing pitfalls used by people who resell HGH supplements.
The growth hormone molecule is extremely weak and cannot survive under room temperature or if we agitated it.
In addition, it is too big to pass through any type of skin. Usually, when you read the instructions, you can find a note that says it is not the real growth hormone, but only a growth promoter. This hormone is supposed to cause your body to produce a higher amount of its own growth hormone level.
There are still some factors that make the real brands of HGH different:
- it can be either a real sequence of 191 amino acids, somatropin, or it can also be simply a sequence of 192 amino acids, somatrem. It is actually a copied growth hormone with potential side effects.
it can also be pure HGH of excellent quality at a higher price or production can be made at low cost, thus containing bacterial residues during the manufacturing process.
- it can be purchased with a doctor’s prescription always at a high price or bought on the black market. In this case, you have to be very careful because most of these brands are counterfeit that may contain hGH of dubious origin, or no hGH at all. If you decide to buy your product from an unreputed source, you should always have it tested in the laboratory
- it can be produced in the United States, Europe or it can be produced in Asia, in both cases there are variations in quality as well as purity from one brand to another.
- HGH can be in liquid form, something that makes it very fragile, sensitive to room temperature and agitation or it can be in freeze-dried form – in dry powder. Don’t buy them in liquid form on the black market because you have no way of knowing how it was handled before it was acquired.
- human growth hormone may be authentic or it may be counterfeit. For this, the bottles of product of dubious origin are re-labelled to make them look like the original product, and then offered at excessively low prices in order to fool the victims
- several brands offer bottles of different capacities. The dosage per vial can be 4IU (1.3MG), 10IU (3mg), 12IU (4mg), 40IU (13mg); which is not very important as long as the price per IU is fair
So what’s the best HGH?
To recap the above differences – growth hormone may or may not be true. It can be either high or low purity. It can also be Asian or western price, liquid or freeze-dried and finally in bottles of several sizes. The best HGH is therefore of course of high purity, contains a sequence of 191 amino acids, must be freeze-dried, authentic and sells at a realistic price.
Some high quality brands:
- Genotropin – 191 amino acids, high purity, Pfizer, Inc, USA
- Humatrope – 191 amino acids, high purity, Eli Lilly and Company, USA
- Norditropin – 191 amino acids, high purity, Novo Nordisk, USA
- Evogene – 191 amino acids, high purity, Alley, Israel
- Saizen – 191 amino acids, high purity, EMD Serono, USA
- Serostim – 191 amino acids, high purity, Serono, USA
Medium quality brands:
- Ansomone – 192 amino acids previously, now 191 amino acids, medium purity, manufactured by Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd., China
- Tev-Tropin – 191 amino acids, of medium purity, manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals, USA
- Zomacton – contains 191 amino acids, of medium purity, manufactured by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia
Brands of low or questionable quality:
- Jintropin – 191 low purity amino acids, GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd, China
- Hypertropin – 191 amino acids, low purity, Neogenica Bioscience Ltd, China
- Hygetropin – with 191 low purity amino acids, manufactured by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co. Ltd, China
- Fitropin – product that was manufactured by Shenzhen Kexing Biotech Co., Ltd., China
- Getropin – generic product re-labeled of unknown origin
- Glotropin – re-labeled generic product of unknown origin
- Godtropin – with 191 amino acids, low purity, Godtropin, China
- Kefei – with 191 amino acids, low purity, Shanghai United Kefei Biotechnology Co. Ltd, China
- Kigtropin – re-labeled generic product known to cause an immune response, and of different quality depending on the batch
- Riptropin – re-labelled generic product particularly present on the British black market, of different quality according to batches
- Taitropin – re-labeled generic product likely associated with Kigtropin